|Series||ZOUKEI-MURA (Scale model) SWS (SUPER WING SERIES) SWS body|
|Specification||Two-color molding (gray, clear) PS Injection-molded plastic kit|
|Size||Overall length about 365mm|
|Total number of Parts||385|
Color & Marking: F-4D-29-MC, Sr.no.66-0279, 8TFW / 497TFS, Ubon AB, Thailand, 1969
J,S,C,D a different reproduced each one with new tooling!
F-4 fans, pay attention to these 8 differences between D and C !
- ●INNER STRUCTURE
- 1. FCS changes from AN/APQ-100 to -109.
- 2. INS, from AN/ASN-48 to -63.
- 3. Bomb computer AN/ASQ-91 and AN/ASG-22 sight installed.
- ●EXTERIOR SHAPE
- 4. Some aircrafts have AN/ARN-92 LORAN-D antenna (aka "Towel Hanger") on the back, used in Vietnam.
- 5. Some others have RHAW antenna installed in every section.
- 6. Pave knife pods (AN/AVQ-10), operative laser target designator pods and laser guided bombs added.
- 7. All the ECM pods for AN/ALQ-87/-101/-119 mounted on.
- 8. Operable AIM-4D added.