Hand-forged by a Japanese craftsman using the highest quality steel and traditional methods.
The expert, experienced, skilled or professional modelers’ most awaited masterpiece is finally here! The Volks legendary nipper released in 1977 finally revives after 37 years. Based on the ultimate experience of professional modelers, it has been developed as the indispensable nipper for plastic model kits. We highly recommend this superb tool to all the model kit lovers!!
Expert modelers recommend what you "MUST NOT DO" with this nipper:
- Do not cut off thick sprues
- Do not cut off cloth, wood or metal
- Do not cut off other things apart from the kit's gates
- Do not use too much strength while cutting off
- Do not pry while cutting off
● Material: Chromium Molybdenum Steel
● Body: All Quenched Body
● Blade: High-Frequency Hardened Edge
● Hardness: Body 35°/ Blade 52°
● Surface Treatment: Parkerized Surface
● Replaceable Spring included
※For Plastic Model Kits use only