The Krupp Raumer S was a German, self-propelled, World War II self-propelled mine-mine prototype. The vehicle was powered by two Maybach HL90 engines. The prototype of the vehicle was created in 1944, but the car never entered mass production. It was not planned that the vehicle would have permanent armament.
The Krupp Raumer S was a heavy (sometimes called super-heavy) demining vehicle weighing approximately 130 tons, built from two sections connected by a flexible joint. Each part of the car had its own engine and a pair of steel wheels with a diameter of 2.7 meters! The track of the wheels was different in both parts of the vehicle, which accelerated the demining of the area. Due to the total unsuitability of the structure to the nature of the activities carried out by the German army in the years 1944-1945, the Krupp Raumer S was created in one prototype copy. At the end of hostilities, it was captured by the US Army and transported to the US.