- 100% Made in the USA by The Small Shop®
- Two 8" x 9.5" black Plexiglas bases
- Clear Press with Knob - 1 Large & 1 Small
- Especially useful for large Naval and Railroad projects.
- Makes removing PE parts from the fret a cinch!
- Close accurate cuts mean little or no cleanup
- Blade won't skip or break like when cutting on Glass.
- Clear press allows you to see and hold the parts
- Press combined with acrylic base keeps photo etch flat
- Photo etch doesn't deform as when using a cutting mat or scissors
- SGT. Craig Walker shown using Large Cutting Kit
- Black bases provide excellent contrast
- Helps keep photo etch organized
- Parts don’t fly away into the carpet monster
- Use with a hobby knife (not included) and Excel #20010 or #20022 or other curved blade (not included)
- Instructions included.
- Minor assembly required (Press knobs will need glued to press bases)
NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS - USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION