This kit includes:
- 1 x White Tile (20 x 20 cm)
- 1 x Ice White Polysculpt Polymer Clay
- 1 x Black Polysculpt Polymer Clay
- 1 x Pardo Art-Clay White
- 1 x Polymer Clay Blade (10cm)
- 1 x Spearhead Cutter
- 1 x Silver Glitter
- 1 x Antique Silver Foil Sheets (9x9cm)(100 sheets)
- 1 x Pasta Machine
POLYSCULPT ™ - ICE WHITE/BLACK:
High Quality Environmentally Friendly Polymer Clay.
Great quality polymer clay for experienced and beginners alike.
To model small ornaments, model animals, characters etc. etc.
- Oven Bake (Recommended)
- Place onto a foil sheet or ceramic tile and place in the centre of the oven, pre-heated to 140℃ (284℉).
- Oven bake at 140℃ for 15-30 minutes. Baking time may vary according to clay thickness and as a general rule allow 15 minutes per 1/4 inch (6mm) thickness.
- Do not exceed the recommended baking time!
- Baking should be supervised by an adult.
- Carefully remove from the oven after baking and cool naturally.
Hair Blower Heating
- Suitable for small works size in 1-2 inch maximum
- Put the works into a paper box, and heat blow dry it for 3-5 minutes - clay will harden.
PARDO ART-CLAY WHITE:
- EARTH FRIENDLY
There are no phthalates in Pardo Clay.
- High quality modeling clay that can be hardened in a conventional oven for designing jewelry and accessories.
- with natural bees wax
- special relief effects
- sweat and saliva proof
- odorless in the oven
Knead some Pardo roughly into its dedicated form. Use your pasta machine!!
Can be put through pasta machine on very thin setting, for better translucent effects your clay needs to be very thin.
Form the Clay free hand or use modeling tools into the desired form.
By polishing the cured Pardo Clay creates the special transparent effect.
Harden Pardo in a pre-heated oven at 140° C for 45 minutes.
POLYMER CLAY BLADE:
- Sold Each
- Short Clay Blade 10cm
- Extremely Flexible for use on polymer clay.
- Clean with baby wipe, alcohol and a soft swab.
3D GIZMO'S - SPEARHEAD CUTTER:
Company is 3D Gizmo's
Printed using Polylactic Acid (PLA)
PLA is a bio plastic derived from renewable resources (such as sugar cane and corn). It is biodegradable.
Our cutters can be washed in lukewarm water (they are NOT dishwasher safe as they may warp or melt at high temperatures).
If the clay sticks to the cutter you can try dipping the cutting edge in water or cornstarch before use.
Alternatively a layer of cling-film over your clay before cutting can help prevent sticking too!
Spearhead is +/-4cm long
Glitter 5 grams
Antique Silver (9X9CM):
Antique Silver Leaf (100 sheets)
9cm x 9cm
Perfect for pasta and for Polymer clay artists !!!