Das Werk is a German model kit company. They have highly detailed superbly engineered and unusual subjects. The quality of the kits and their presentation is outstanding. The instruction manuals are works of art!
From their website - "Models from Assembler to Assembler. We want to tackle many things differently, unconventionally. We do not just bring models to the market. We would like to distribute joy in crafting. Here we will inform you about it and take you with us on our journey."
- Highly detailed static plastic model
- Hardtop Version with accurate representation
- 3 different suspension springs for different load status
(Unloaded, Neutral and Full loaded)
- Freightbed side walls buildable up or downwards
- Contains brass tubing with bending jig for freight bed arches
This new hardtop version differs from the truck of the combi kit:
- Hardtop Cabin
(The parts for the soft top version are additionally still included.)
- Improved towing hitch/hook
- Improved exhaust system (muffler)
- New multiple part plastic wheels with corrected dimensions
The new changes to the kit are shown by the beige colored parts in the provided pictures.