- Okinawa Blue is a blue with hint of green pigment, our popular mica powder is ideal for DIY craft use, such as, epoxy, resin, woodworking, plastics, slime, watercolors, cosmetics, fishing lures, bath bombs, jewellery, melt and pour, lip balm, acrylic, polish, candle making, POLYMER CLAY and MUCH more.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy mica pearls are 10-60 microns in size to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSATILITY – Our blue mica powder can be used for tinting, darkening, or brightening other mica colors making it ideal for use as a personal or professional soap colorant or candle making ingredient.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Okinawa Blue and all our resin color pigment is stain-free but highly recommend using POLYSORBATE 80 for those making bath bombs, gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- Don’t compromise on color.
Eye Candy is a supplier of high-quality mica powder that can bring your projects to life. However you express your creativity, insist on mica pigments that will elevate your work.