- Scale: 1:35
- Highly detailed static plastic model
- Single track links
- Four paint schemes & decal options
- Photo-Etch-Parts for fine extra detail included
- Open hull interior and engine included
- Doors can be built opened & closed
- Weapons and accessories included
In cooperation with a well-known manufacturer, we present the best model of this vehicle in a new edition.
The light armored personnel carrier, weighing just over 5 tons, was manufactured by Demag from the end of June 1943 for the German Wehrmacht of World War Two.
The vehicle, which had room for six soldiers and was equipped with two MG 34s (Einheitsmaschinengewehr Modell 34) with 2010 rounds, was later produced by a total of four different manufacturers.