- Highly detailed static plastic model
- Accurate reproduced & correct shaped rounded main body structure
- Including full & complete interior of crew compartment
- Transparent & PE-Parts included
- Five accurately researched decal marking options
- Doors can be built open/closed
- Folded canvas as injection molded plastic part
In World War II, the German Wehrmacht used this Schwimmwagen (amphibious vehicle) for its ground forces.
The military version was built with an enlarged interior. According to the ideas of the Heereswaffenamt (HWA) or German Army Weapons Agency, up to 16 soldiers should then be transported with the Trippel SG 6/38.
The vehicle reached a speed of up to 95 km/h on land and 14,5 km/h on water.