- Highly detailed static plastic model
- Detailed running gear with torsion bar suspension like the original
- Workable tracks & suspension
- Full interior including engine
- Detailed engine with openable engine cover plates
- Floor plate segments can be displayed individually
- Interior floor plates detachable
- Armor with realistic welds made from multiple split armor plates
- Doors can be built open/closed
- Swinging front axle with steering angle can be displayed
- Detailed brake and fuel system
- 4 marking options
- No Figures are included
The Sd.Kfz. 251 (Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251) was a German armoured half-track infantry fighting vehicle from World War II, developed by the Hanomag company on the basis of the unarmoured Sd.Kfz. 11 half-track vehicle.
With at least 15252 vehicles and variants produced by seven manufacturers, the Sd.Kfz. 251 became the most frequently produced German half-track vehicles of the war.
Our model represents the version of the standard personnel carrier, 251/1 Ausf.D.