ALC400 – Alclad II Transparent Medium 30ml
Use this to achieve a lighter tint of Alclad Transparent Colours.
How to apply Alclad Transparent Colours on plastic models:
- Step 1: Apply over Alclad Metallic Lacquers
- Step 2: Use Alclad Klear Kote to seal Chrome, Stainless Steel and Polished Aluminium colours
- Step 3: Apply Alclad Transparent Colours
How to apply Alclad Transparent Colours on Lexan/Polycarbonate body shells:
- For large areas mist one light even coat, wait 10 minutes, then apply a heavier wet coat. This will enable the finish to gloss out.
- For small areas apply one wet coat then back with Alclad Chrome for Lexan.
Note before use:
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use
- Ensure surfaces are completely clean and free of oil/grease/dust
- Do not thin
- Spray at 12-20PSI