Dyno Don Nicolson '67 Mercury Cyclone Eliminator II Model Kit Features :
BUILD A REPLICA :
Nothing's as rewarding as assembling a model car from scratch. Give it a go with our 1967 Mercury Cyclone Eliminator II, the same race driven by Don Nicolson in the '60's. Its for skill levels of 2 and higher. Paint and glue not included.
AUTHENTIC LOOK :
Once built, this 1/25 scale vintage drag racer will look identical to the real thing ! It comes molded in white and with the sought after altered wheelbase dragster kit, red-tinted windows, and authentic decals with original artwork.
RARE COLLECTORS ITEM :
This Mercury model car is a rarity. It has been brought back for the first time since the late '70's because of its popularity, and comes in reproduction vintage AMT packaging to boot.
- 1/25 scale, skill 2, paint, and cement required
- This version not available since 1970!
- Sought after altered wheelbase dragster kit
- Molded-in white
- Optional red-tinted windows – first time included
- Authentic, accurate expanded decals
- Reproduction vintage AMT packaging