Highly pigmented special copper paint, which can present a realistic copper finish on almost all smooth surfaces (such as plastic, glass, wood and rubber). The special precision tip is perfect for detailing all types of figures and parts in any scale. The formulation allows for subsequent antiquing treatments.
Instructions for use:
- Shake well with cap on and in an upright position. Remove the cap before use.
- First use. Hold the tip of the marker in an upright position. Squeeze tip lightly to release pressure.
- Press the tip for a few seconds until it fills with ink.
- Test the ink flow on another piece of paper.
- Cap tightly after each use and store at room temperature.