™ - USED TO BE NAVY BLUE BUT ITS MORE ULTRAMARINE BLUE SO I CHANGED THE NAME
High Quality Environmentally Friendly Polymer Clay
Great quality polymer clay for experienced and beginners alike.
To model small ornaments, model animals, characters etc. etc.
1. Oven Bake (Recommended)
- Place onto a foil sheet or ceramic tile and place in the centre of the oven, pre-heated to 140℃ (284℉).
- Oven bake at 140℃ for 15-30 minutes. Baking time may vary according to clay thickness and as a general rule allow 15 minutes per 1/4 inch (6mm) thickness.
- Do not exceed the recommended baking time!
- Baking should be supervised by an adult.
- Carefully remove from the oven after baking and cool naturally.
2. Hair Blower Heating
- Suitable for small works size in 1-2 inch maximum
- Put the works into a paper box, and heat blow dry it for 3-5 minutes - clay will harden.
Polymer Clay was tested and is used by Candice Leth: