This starter kits includes:
- 1 x White Tile (20 x 20 cm)
- 1 x Ice White Polysculpt Polymer Clay
- 1 x Polymer Clay Blade (10cm)
- 1 x Solid Acrylic Roller
- 1 x Jump Rings (silver) - 60 rings
- 1 x Earing Accessory - 5 sets
- 1 x Triangle Dangle cutter set
POLYSCULPT ™ - ICE WHITE:
High Quality Environmentally Friendly Polymer Clay.
Great quality polymer clay for experienced and beginners alike.
To model small ornaments, model animals, characters etc. etc.
- Oven Bake (Recommended)
- Place onto a foil sheet or ceramic tile and place in the centre of the oven, pre-heated to 140℃ (284℉).
- Oven bake at 140℃ for 15-30 minutes. Baking time may vary according to clay thickness and as a general rule allow 15 minutes per 1/4 inch (6mm) thickness.
- Do not exceed the recommended baking time!
- Baking should be supervised by an adult.
- Carefully remove from the oven after baking and cool naturally.
Hair Blower Heating
- Suitable for small works size in 1-2 inch maximum
- Put the works into a paper box, and heat blow dry it for 3-5 minutes - clay will harden.
POLYMER CLAY BLADE:
- Sold Each
- Short Clay Blade 10cm
- Extremely Flexible for use on polymer clay.
- Clean with baby wipe, alcohol and a soft swab.
SOLID ACRYLIC ROLLER:
Clean with soapy hot water.
60 x Jump Rings - 8 mm
3D GIZMO'S - TRIANGLE DANGLE:
Company is 3D Gizmo's
Printed using Polylactic Acid (PLA)
PLA is a bio plastic derived from renewable resources (such as sugar cane and corn). It is biodegradable.
Our cutters can be washed in lukewarm water (they are NOT dishwasher safe as they may warp or melt at high temperatures).
If the clay sticks to the cutter you can try dipping the cutting edge in water or cornstarch before use.
Alternatively a layer of cling-film over your clay before cutting can help prevent sticking too!