1st Edition Special Offer
The first edition of the kit contains a 100-page soft cover book with a lot of background information and pictures of the U-9, its missions, the U-boat war in World War I in general, and the creation of the kit.
We are happy to share eight pages of the book with you in advance, click here.
- First U9 class ever done in scale in plastic
- High accurate shapes and dimensions
- Highly detailed surfaces with realistic rivet details
- Optional sail railings with fine details on both sides
- Open or closed hatches and torpedo doors
- Name plaques for all 4 ships of this class
- Optional upper rudders
- Optional masts - Positionable exhaust stack
- Includes turnbuckles for advanced modelers
- Display stand included
Key Data & Concepts
- Scale: 1:72
- Length: 804mm
- Beam: 83mm
- Height: 150mm
- Parts: 164
- Rivets placed: approximately 7000
S.M. Unterseeboot U9 Class - These ships can be built:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.